Audible has over 180,000 titles in their library of books! Choose from your favorite authors and listen to them anywhere.
Plus, through February 19th, Audible Members can score TWO titles for just one credit. You can choose from great titles like The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins, Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins, Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinket and more!
Listen to these Audiobooks for FREE!
Through March 7th, Audible members can listen to these books for free:
Don’t forget! If you joined Audible prior to January 31st, you can earn a FREE $20 Amazon Credit when you listen to three books that are at least three hours in length – no promo code needed. For more information on the FREE $20 Amazon Credit promo, head over here!
Follow these steps to snag the $20 Amazon credit:
- Listen to THREE titles that are at least three hours in length by 3/3/20.
- Your $20 credit will be sent to the email associated with your account on or around March 17th. Make sure that you have opted into Sales and Offers emails to ensure that you get your reward.
- Follow the redemption instructions in your reward email to claim the $20 Amazon credit which will expire after 30 days.
- Spend your credit! The Amazon promotional credit does not apply to digital content and only applies to products sold by Amazon.com.
* If you cancel your membership before awards are sent on March 17th, you will not be eligible for the $20 Amazon credit.
Use the free Audible app to listen in the car or on the go! You can access your Audible audiobooks on all Apple and Android devices, Alexa-enabled devices, and even on Kindle.